Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the Latest Giveaway coming soon

Hello , great site (new member)
Just found this forum and looks like I might be able to get some help by posting my bike problem in the rite area of this forum.
[attachment=4675][attachment=4676][attachment=4677] These are a couple of my 48 volt bikes.
welcome, those are a trip ! looks like a couple could be used for riot control Smile
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
LoL ,Thanks they are very fun to drive and the one with the convertible roof from France keeps me dry. One of the bikes goes up to 40mph but I don't go that fast because it's scarey and very dangerous on a bicycle.
(11-09-2013, 07:39 PM)Snakeler1 Wrote:  LoL ,Thanks they are very fun to drive and the one with the convertible roof from France keeps me dry. One of the bikes goes up to 40mph but I don't go that fast because it's scarey and very dangerous on a bicycle.

Sounds fun to me! I got the need for speed! You only die once so you may as well enjoy it, I always say
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
Well, PK. It looks like we have a new member that is more Eccentric than you! Smile
Snakeler1. Welcome aboard! Some of us are crazy and some are experimental. Others are down-right geniuses. We all have a good time with bikes, though! At my tent, there's usually a keg of beer and muddy shoes are no problemo.
Wheelies don't pop themselves. (from a QBP fortune cookie)
I know, is it not great? or what
ec·cen·tric
adjective
(of a person or their behavior) unconventional and slightly strange.

synonyms: unconventional, uncommon, abnormal, irregular, aberrant, anomalous, odd, queer, strange, peculiar, weird, bizarre, outlandish, freakish, extraordinary, Charming, Big boned, brilliant beyond normal comprehension
I like this one...
"brilliant beyond normal comprehension"

Is it Joe Walsh or Joe Satriani? Those are synonymic reverbs and Joe is a cool name but,
Roberts can be Robs, Bobs, Robertos, Berts, Bobby or Robbie. Pretty cool, huh? My new adjective is to loose 10 pounds before Turkey Day so I can be right back where I started from! Still needing to shed 10.

Put on your cape and meet me back here in ten minutes.
Wheelies don't pop themselves. (from a QBP fortune cookie)
Okay, I added the last three ! Gotta love it Smile
(11-09-2013, 07:50 PM)painkiller Wrote:  [quote='Snakeler1' pid='29899' dateline='1384040344']
LoL ,Thanks they are very fun to drive and the one with the convertible roof from France keeps me dry. One of the bikes goes up to 40mph but I don't go that fast because it's scarey and very dangerous on a bicycle.

Sounds fun to me! I got the need for speed! You only die once so you may as well enjoy it, I always say
[Plus you got painkillers if you do survive !!! haaaaa]
[quote='Snakeler1' pid='29909' dateline='1384059158']
[quote='painkiller' pid='29900' dateline='1384041039']
[quote='Snakeler1' pid='29899' dateline='1384040344']
[/quote]

[This is my other trike I finished at 2am yesterday morning. Took it to McDonald's drive through for a test drive and some fuel for me. It is front wheel drive, 48 volt 20ah Lifep04 , 1000 watt motor. One for everyday of the week. This forum sounds fun and strange. I'm thinking I'm not posting right. ? hmm . And I should go to the repair section of this forum and ask the question that I joined for. ]

[attachment=4679][attachment=4680]
[quote='RobAR' pid='29905' dateline='1384049098']
Well, PK. It looks like we have a new member that is more Eccentric than you! Smile
Snakeler1. Welcome aboard! Some of us are crazy and some are experimental. Others are down-right geniuses. We all have a good time with bikes, though! At my tent, there's usually a keg of beer and muddy shoes are no problemo.
[Thanks for the welcome and crazy is good. I'm trying to straighten the damage I'm done on this site all ready, somehow I added the same picture 3 times when I was trying to post my last bike. I found edit and hopefully clean up after myself. Sad]
[attachment=4682][quote='Snakeler1' pid='29911' dateline='1384060948']
[quote='Snakeler1' pid='29909' dateline='1384059158']
[quote='painkiller' pid='29900' dateline='1384041039']
[quote='Snakeler1' pid='29899' dateline='1384040344']
[/quote]

[This is my other trike I finished at 2am yesterday morning. Took it to McDonald's drive through for a test drive and some fuel for me. It is front wheel drive, 48 volt 20ah Lifep04 , 1000 watt motor. One for everyday of the week. This forum sounds fun and strange. I'm thinking I'm not posting right. ? hmm . And I should go to the repair section of this forum and ask the question that I joined for. ]

[quote='RobAR' pid='29905' dateline='1384049098']
[Thanks for the welcome and crazy is good. I'm trying to straighten the damage I'm done on this site all ready, somehow I added the same picture 3 times when I was trying to post my last bike. I found edit and hopefully clean up after myself. Sad]
[ This is ready for the winter, got the 3 studded tires on at 2:00 am and roof for rain sleet or snow or meteor shower.]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Big Grin
03-05-2024, 11:16 AM
Last Post: meamoantonio

02-29-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ichitan

01-31-2024, 04:25 AM