Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Where are you from and What is your favorite place to ride?
I'm from Virginia and my favorite place to ride is around the hills in my town. It's a good workout.
Through the high ranges of Kerala state in India
Big Grin 
I enjoy cycling at the beach early in the morning when it is empty Big Grin
From Wisconsin, USA and my favorite rides are out on the roads in scenic farm country. The dogs encourage interval training and the glaciers provided hills for fast downs ... to get you halfway up ... then you do it again and again.
Love riding smooth trails with grippy berms, or long rolling hills on the roadie
I like to ride around my city in Portugal Smile
Heart 
Hi I'm a nurse from Melbourne and I love riding along the Great Ocean Road. The reason why I love it is because riding allows me to escape the daily stresses of being a nurse and to allow me to recover quickly so that I can continue working towards contributing to our community. Nursing is my number 1 passion and riding is my number 1 inspiration! Fingers crossed!
Wink 
I'm from Australia in the town of Geelong. It has a really great surfing culture which I love to combine with cycling and keeping fit. Love this site and the community spirit!
Heart 
I'm from Melbourne and I love riding in Phillip Island. Phillip Island is a really spectacular place full of nature and wildlife. It makes riding a joy. During this challenging time, JOY is something that I'm striving for in life. We live on this Earth together. Love to riding along and enjoy the beauty and cherish every minute and every second. Stay safe and love you!
Hello from south of Raleigh NC. I am just getting back into MTB so don't have much knowledge of the local trail systems but the ones I have been on I enjoy. Before my break from riding I was active in MI and PA with a few rides out west. I love being out in the woods and just enjoying my ride.
(09-30-2020, 10:44 AM)Djurida Wrote:  Hi I'm a nurse from Melbourne and I love riding along the Great Ocean Road. The reason why I love it is because riding allows me to escape the daily stresses of being a nurse and to allow me to recover quickly so that I can continue working towards contributing to our community. Nursing is my number 1 passion and riding is my number 1 inspiration! Fingers crossed!

Hi and welcome! I work at a hospital OR (and date a nurse); thanks for what you do in taking care of us. Please be safe.

(09-30-2020, 10:56 AM)mellyl Wrote:  I'm from Australia in the town of Geelong. It has a really great surfing culture which I love to combine with cycling and keeping fit. Love this site and the community spirit!

Welcome to the community!

(09-30-2020, 11:04 AM)TuanNg Wrote:  I'm from Melbourne and I love riding in Phillip Island. Phillip Island is a really spectacular place full of nature and wildlife. It makes riding a joy. During this challenging time, JOY is something that I'm striving for in life. We live on this Earth together. Love to riding along and enjoy the beauty and cherish every minute and every second. Stay safe and love you!

Hello and welcome to the community!

I want to thank you all for coming onboard this site and discussing your home areas and where you enjoy cycling. I did some research into the Melbourne area and Phillip Island just to see what you folks get to experience on a daily basis. Wow!, what a wonderful area you have to reside at. I've never been to Australia or the surrounding areas; some place I would like to visit in the future, and since my girlfriend has relatives over there it may be sooner than I think.
Take care,
Jesper

"I am become Death, the destroyer of bicycles." NJS
I live in Sonora, CA and my favorite places to ride are Pinecrest, CA, Laurelwood Park in San Mateo, CA, and a local technical trail at Indigeny Reserve in Sonora.
I am from Seattle, a ton of trails here.
I am from Denver and my favorite place to ride is the street as part of my commute.
I have a trek hybrid and really enjoy it.
(04-29-2021, 07:16 PM)intrepidd11 Wrote:  I am from Denver and my favorite place to ride is the street as part of my commute.
I have a trek hybrid and really enjoy it.

Hello from a fellow Denverite! What's your commute route?
"Uphill, downhill, I like that"
I live in Westminster Colorado and when I'm on my e-bike I love to ride both the Little Dry Creek and the Big dry creek trails. For my Cannondale FSi I dig the
bike park.
I live in Eugene, Oregon and just ride the streets around here.
I'm from Ontario, Canada and I enjoy trail riding.
(01-16-2010, 07:32 PM)Jordan300 Wrote:  On or Off-road either one.

I currently live in Gainesville, FL. I make it down to Ocala, FL twice a month to ride Santos MTB Park.
Italy!

Attached Files Image(s)

MD @europeancyclingtours

[Image: ECT-logo-770x607px-no-bg.png]