Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take part in the June Giveaway for NAKTO Camel e-bike worth $739

Where are you from and What is your favorite place to ride?
I'm living in Lancaster county Pennsylvania. I have a mountain bike I ride on "rails to trails" along the Susquehanna River. I also have a Workman Tri-Fecta 3-wheeler, I love riding it at flea markets and swap meets , it carries alot.
(10-30-2021, 01:24 AM)Ole PoP Wrote:  I'm living in Lancaster county Pennsylvania. I have a mountain bike I ride on "rails to trails" along the Susquehanna River. I also have a Workman Tri-Fecta 3-wheeler, I love riding it at flea markets and swap meets , it carries alot.

greetings! is your Workman foldable?
I live in Ontario, Canada, I like to ride my fs bike and my hardtail bike on the jumps and on the trails.
I also really enjoy making trails.
I live in Las Vegas, NV. It is the perfect time of year to be riding, it is cool and we never get 117°F (47.222°C) days in the fall, winter, or in the early spring. I live on the east side of the valley and I enjoy riding the River Mountain Loop trail. Most of the 34+ mile trail is a separate path with no cars allowed, making it a safe location/path to ride.

Tis easy to add the Hoover Dam to this trail for an amazing scenic climb and down hill to visit the Arizona side of the dam.

JR
From Florida, when out riding where do you plug the bike in?. How do you find a plug in spot?
Im from the isle of wight uk,mainly mountain biking,used to be a roadie but got disillusioned with it,still got my road bike,but havent ridden it in two years
I'm in central Virginia and getting back in the saddle after about 3 years off. No health issues just got busy with life. I own 3 mountain bikes and a specialized road bike and I love them all! Can't wait to start enjoying this nice weather!