Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take part in the October Giveaway for a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot urban gravel bike from Van Dessel Cycles

Help with my squeaks, video incl
hey guys new here, wanted to get some opinions on this squeaking i have been experiencing.

It only happens when a certain amount is force is applied through the pedals and gets worse as more force is applied.

The bike is a giant TCR advanced full specs in this pdf::

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/_pdf/bikes/australia/giantbicycles-57391-tcr.advanced.1.pdf

The bottom bracket is a shimano pressfit and i dont have the tool to take out the bearings which may be why i havnt discovered the problem, but the crank is well greased and cleaned as of today and still the squeaking

Here is a video of the squeaks :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HYRokPpuo8I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Did not really hear any squeaking on the video. Most of the sound that I heard was coming from the trainer. Does the bike make the noise when off the trainer?
Did not really hear any squeaking on the video. Most of the sound that I heard was coming from the trainer. Does the bike make the noise when off the trainer?
A squeak is typically a tone that lasts some time and may change pitch during that time. What I hear are some clicks rather than squeaks. The first thing to do is to tighten the pedals and crank arms, then chainwheel bolts. Noise from the BB is usually a lower pitch.

Possibly Related Threads...