Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

National Bike Safety Month | RiderBag Giveaway
Hello, bike riders!

This is a thread for RiderBag giveaway participants. The competition ends on May 31.
Let us know in comments - why would you like to win a RiderBag?

Competition is closed!
Winner: Laura H. (Tarpon Springs, FL, USA)

Congratulations!

I just purchased a new bike and this would be wonderful for when I am out and about doing geocaching. I have been without a bike for a number of years so I am having so much fun!
I need to get back into biking more, so this would definitely be motivation to go on some longer rides!
I have a friend that was badly injured when out for a bike ride. So understand the need for bike safety! I'd use this pack both for early morning & late evening rides, and for hiking!
It appears to be a high quality backpack. I'd love to use it!
Safety first!
(05-25-2020, 07:44 AM)Nicholas Wrote:  Hello, bike riders!

This is a thread for RiderBag giveaway participants. The competition ends on May 31.

Good luck!
I would love to won't his because I use my bike regularly to go and get groceries and this would make me stand out that much more to the drivers around me. I live near a college so there are lots of students driving around and they aren't always paying the best attention to bicyclists.
I like to be prepared when I ride. Rain jacket, first aid kit, cell phone, lunch, bicycle tools, phone and extra for the kids.
Living in Florida,this would be easier and more fun to get around
love to have whenI ride
I want to win because I love to bike and my old bag is dirty
Thumbs Up 
This backpack would be very good for my son because he bikes to work and back home, so this backpack will help increase his visibility to traffic. Smile
So far I need any backpack, also I do all my outdoors at nights!
I from Vancouver , canada .. the riderbag would be awesome to have especially riding at night
Recently I, and my family have been riding our bikes much more and a bag like this would be great for carrying extra things and supplies like water. I would like the ability to commute to work on a bike also and this is would make that a possibility. Good luck everyone!

(05-25-2020, 07:44 AM)Nicholas Wrote:  Hello, bike riders!

Good luck!
Lots of traffic in the evenings and this reflective bag would add to my visibility beyond my bike lights.
yes please!
I do a lot of commuting in the city during the early morning or the evening. Having a bag with this kind of visibility would be a nice way to carry stuff and be easily seen.

Possibly Related Threads...