Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take part in the July Giveaway for a brand new 26" Thruster® Street Style BMX Cruiser Bicycle

New product launch: WIN an innovative aeroe Spider Rear Rack

Derailleurs
Hi I need some help my grandson has messed with  the derailleur on his bike it no longer works and you can only get the pedal to turn a little bit and it jams and wont turn I don't know any think about bikes so I need help to try and fix it for him
(11-15-2015, 12:26 AM)elmore leonard Wrote:  
(11-14-2015, 09:40 PM)tomo Wrote:  Hi I need some help my grandson has messed with  the derailleur on his bike it no longer works and you can only get the pedal to turn a little bit and it jams and wont turn I don't know any think about bikes so I need help to try and fix it for him

Has the chain come off the the small wheels? . If so just place the chain back onto the wheel sprockets.

yes the chain came off I put it back on but it seems to go from one to the next and then it jams up and you cannot move the pedals
Sorry without detailed pictures, none of us can provide effective recommendations.
Nigel

Possibly Related Threads...