Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Set up my new work shop.
I turned our spare room into my bike shop. It has made things so much easier. Check it.
WOOT! Awesome Jordan congrats and glad to see ya got it all setup Smile . If you want a vise they do sell the smaller ones that clamp on to the edges. I can get you the link if your interested. Very nice job!
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
Very kewl Jordan! The ONLY thing missing is some clutter. Smile

I can visualize that new future air compressor in the corner. Smile But don't paint inside without excellent fresh-air circulation. Those VOCs will kill ya.

Steve
Junkyard Tools rescued from the junkyard!
Just got a vise installed on the left side. It's sweet. Compressor is coming in July.
Very nice set up.
I am so in love with it. It's like my new Man Room. I have already overhauled two of my friends bikes in here. I bought and sold two bikes already. Thanks to Yard Sales. I've made $160 in profit. So I think I might get some new bike stuff.
Updated shot of my peg board. And my Vise.
Nice work shop Jordan300
My dad always told me a Sledge a matic can fix any thing.
Thanks, I got a cool new stool for Fathers day.
There ya go, those little vises are handier then one thinks Wink . Just found the one I started with, wish I found it sooner I would've just mailed it to ya.
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
I have been maintaining my motorcycles for 30+ years so I got tons of tools.$$$$ Imagine my surprise that I needed some special thin wrenches for cones and then BB and cassette and freewheel. Lots of different types.Alexe's site gave me the info. It rocks.

Suggest you get some hardwood blocks or plastic inserts for vise face.

Cant justify getting a stand yet, I just hang my bike from garage rafters to tune it. Got two motorcycles and four bicycles need more room. Looking at getting a road bike(5th bike) and customizing it with bullhorn bars. I told my wife another bike or a girlfriend, she said get the bike. Good thing my wife understands:-)

YES 10-4 on a rolling stool took me years to finally get one, my back is a lot happier now. Happy fathers day.
Never Give Up!!!

Possibly Related Threads...