Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the Latest Giveaway coming soon

What are your best biking places in your city?
They? Have made a nice bike trail/path from the old train track, from Humeston, all the way to Chariton

Starts outside of Humeston and ends in Chariton.

Can't say it's my favorite, Untell I when this bike Smile

I Am 63 and a Bike is EXACTLY what I need Smile
My Favorite place Is in the Ozarks , Mountain View Arkansas
South Bend, IN (USA).

There are ample bike paths along the river & throughout the city & neighboring cities (even into Michigan. I bike these & add a loop around the campuses of Notre Dame & Saint Mary College. Lovely spots.
Henry Hudson Bike Trails in NJ!
(07-26-2021, 07:03 PM)Dave Taube Wrote:  I live in Eugene, OR. My favorite biking place is the paved path along the Willamette River. I ride on the path regularly and I always look forward to going past the Delta Ponds, where I usually see herons, ospreys, kingfishers, turtles, nutria and other wildlife.

That sounds like a really nice place
Love the trails following the Minnesota river
Great biking trail in Florida! Mount Dora Trail
Thumbs Up 
Woodland Trail in Pinckney Michigan! It's beautiful and a dear friends husband really championed having it established so it's somewhat sentimental too!
The best place to bike in my area is C. B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines, Florida. It is a peaceful and tranquil bike trail.
(07-02-2021, 02:37 PM)Nicholas Wrote:  Hello, bike riders!
Let's share our favorite biking places in our own cities. It can be a loop around the local park, a mountain bike trail or simply your daily morning commute route.

• city & name of the place
  • why is it your favorite?
Born in the mid 40;s in Dallas Texas...not a bikers paradise
Not too many places to bike in Martin, TN but I enjoy my route to school.
Just moved to a new area , port st lucie , still looking for the best places to bike , im sure it has alot and i really look forward to exploring to find out
Let's share our favorite biking places in our own cities. It can be a loop around the local park, a mountain bike trail or simply your daily morning commute route.

Tampa Bay has many many FREE bike trails. The views are wonderful
Webster City, IA. Webster City to Briggs Woods trail. All paved and fairly flat. Follows the Boone River. Also a great place to fish for smallmouth and catfish.
The best place to bike I'm my area is Iroquois Park in Louisville ky
Worcester Ma was the home of Marshall Walter "Major" Taylor, an African-American professional cyclist. There is a yearly contest up George Street, a two-block quad-buster that was a training ground for 1899 world champion Major Taylor. It's one rider at a time against the clock in this steep uphill time trial in downtown Worcester. The distance is 500 feet, and the average grade is 18 percent. Proceeds benefit the Major Taylor Association, Inc

Derry, NH Rail Trail it is beautiful in the fall
    best biking in Tavernier Florida would most likely be along the water, any side, anywhere, seeing how we are on an island, it's all around us and has awesome views
I live on the Central Coast of California and we have hundreds of miles of bike paths. You can do city, mountain or beach. Smile My favorite is either along the beach or Willow Springs, up in the mountains.

Attached Files Image(s)

Looking for good places to bike in Columbia, SC... Also I am wanting to buy a new bike and need suggestions on where I can get one that is specifically built for heavier riders.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

11-11-2020, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Renastar