Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

1930's SilverKing By Monark Battery Co.
I wanted to throw out some pics of the type of bicycle I may bring to market in the next couple of weeks. Note that this is just an example of what it can look like with some Tlc. The one I will be listing will be in restoration condition but very complete. I will post actual pictures upon receiving the bicycle. Basically a one owner Bicycle purchased slightly used in 1936. If anyone is interested in such a project I would consider all offers brought to the table. These are a very unique made in the USA Alloy constructed bike.
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
Neat looking bike, nice polish job. Love the fins on rear stays, although the fender looks fubar.:-))
Never Give Up!!!
something about it hints "Art Deco", note this is not the actual bike I may be offering and cannot attest about the polishing job, It is not my work. I do not get the rear fender thang but it does have all the holes stock I believe. I will know more tomorrow about the bike I will receive. I will buy it straight out or sell as consignment. It would be up to the owner as to whether it is all about money or not. It is in raw condition from the pictures I have seen. I am throwing it out there to show the owner what people may or may not offer. Value is always subject when it comes to bikes like this, I always try to get people a decent price for a bicycle but fair for both parties If I can.
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"