Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Burley Nomad Trailer
Has anyone here use this trailer Burley Nomad. I am thinking about getting one so I can bring back stuff from my trip I have a bad habit of buying stuff while I am on a Vac trip lol. Here is a pic of what it looks like.
My dad always told me a Sledge a matic can fix any thing.
I have not tried a trailer yet but seriously considering making a small one. Let us know how it works out. I pushed my lab and well I should have had a trailer or something for her. She's ok, just tired and has a sore leg guess thats what a 20mile (15 road and 5 trail) trip will do. Me well I am feeling it a little bit.
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
I use this one daily to pull my kid around and it seems to work very well but is hard on skewers!
[attachment=1318]
I've never used a trailer myslef, but I came across this one a while back and thought it looked interesting: http://www.extrawheel.com/
Man Surly, you better put an engine in that bike if you plan to go 2000 miles one way hauling all that. Who knows maybe you are superman. :-O Suggest taking some challenging rides locally to see how that feels with a full load.

You'd be better off shipping stuff back and reducing your load for the trip back.

I have seen these on the bike trail with babies in the back. If you get one than I would put all the stuff you now have on the bike into the trailer.

AND as StuZ says be safe and change to a solid axle bolt on in rear.
Never Give Up!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

05-24-2014, 10:34 AM
Last Post: orandaberg