Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the July Giveaway to Win the Luckeep X1 Foldable Ebike

Hello!
Hello! I'm Edward and I'm from Massachusetts.
I love cycling and have been riding for as long as I can remember, but locally. I dream of traveling further than my state
glad to be here)
Cannondale Trail 6
bike and parts wholesale
Welcome aboard, great little site. Look forward to what you have to share.
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
(06-05-2024, 06:06 AM)eds7 Wrote:  Hello! I'm Edward and I'm from Massachusetts.
I love cycling and have been riding for as long as I can remember, but locally. I dream of traveling further than my state
glad to be here)

Welcome Edward
I grew up in MA, still have property there. Beautiful area to ride. Try the Mass Central rail trail if you have a gravel/mtb bike and live nearby one of the legs of the trail.
Take care,
Jesper

"I am become Death, the destroyer of bicycles." NJS
Thanks!
Cannondale Trail 6
bike and parts wholesale
Welcome, ed7, welcome to the forum. Which part of MA do you live in? Unlike Jesper, I have a shorter connection to MA. I spent about 12 years in the Boston area and rode with the Charles River Wheelers, then on my own. I loved the Mass Central Rail Trail that Jesper recommends. Even the Air Line State Park Trail in CT is beautiful. A couple of times I rode to NH via the Nashua Rail Trail and then VT. Quite a few Warmshower hosts there and in CT. So, a great way to ride beyond MA..:-)

Attached are links to the Air Line and Nashua Rail Trail. The picture is of my bike on the Air Line Trail..

https://ctparks.com/parks/air-line-state-park-trail

https://www.mass.gov/locations/nashua-river-rail-trail

Enjoy and ride safely.

(06-05-2024, 10:49 PM)Jesper Wrote:  
(06-05-2024, 06:06 AM)eds7 Wrote:  Hello! I'm Edward and I'm from Massachusetts.
glad to be here)

Welcome Edward
I grew up in MA, still have property there. Beautiful area to ride. Try the Mass Central rail trail if you have a gravel/mtb bike and live nearby one of the legs of the trail.

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome to the board, Edward. I bet cycling in the fall is amazing there.