Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Where are you from and What is your favorite place to ride?
I have a great park where I live, which is very large, if you tried riding on our roads a bus or lorry would flatten you
I love to bike on bike trails
Even Dallas is pretty bad for biking
along lake michigan....
I ride the trails, love to find the new ones every week
I am from Ottawa so I like riding the bike trails all around the city. There are so many and it is so beautiful a city I never get tired of it
From Charlottetown PEI.

I seriously enjoy taking my bike out into the sprawling fields near where I live. Just riding along the dirt tracks and enjoying the isolation from the world is incredible. Quite often I feel as though I'm the only person in the world, rather humbling at times.
From NE Tennessee...favorite place to ride is a local SORBA park. Has a ton of fun trails with different levels of technical difficulty. The scenery is gorgeous, from mature forest to creek bed, to lakeside, etc.
I live in western North Carolina, close to the mountain biker's paradise that is Pisgah National Forest, but I prefer riding in Dupont
Wink 
I am From Pakistan And I Love To RIde Bicycle On Mountains
I usually bike in my city, Braga, Portugal
Our favorite place to ride bikes in the little seaside towns on 30A in Florida- our favorite in Santa Rosa Beach
I live in Calgary, Alberta, right next to the Rocky Mountains. I usually ride in and around Fish Creek Provincial Park, but my favourite rides are in Canmore, Banff and Fernie, BC.
I prefer to bike through the woods at my summer cottage, in the Shuswap Lake area (interior of British Columbia)
there's a lot of great bike tracks around my town of Adelaide, my favorite is a path that goes from the city to the beach along the river, it's a great ride with amazing scenery all the way...I love visiting the city & chilling at the beach for a swim on a lovely day

Attached Files Image(s)

The hipstery parts of NYC are always good, if only for the people-watching.
I like to ride a variety of places if I'm on my road bike - then it's just some of the local street bike paths or rail to trails. If I'm on my hyrbid, I'll head to parks and combine it with birding.
i am from dehradun ,india and i like to ride all the rural mountain areas in my city

Attached Files Image(s)

Thumbs Up 
In Connecticut (US) I like to ride my racing bike on the Farmington Canal Line (a rail-to-trail - no cars!).
For MTB the best place around is SOR (Single Tracks of Rockland -- 650 acres of amazing singletrack in the Rockland Preserve).
Hi I'm from Grand Rapids, Michigan and my favorite place to ride is Merrell Trail in Rockford!