Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Customize your profile (photo, signature, location)
Hello, bike riders.

Customize your Forum user profile so that the others can instantly recognize you! You can show fellow cycling friends who are you & what defines you by changing the profile photo, adding a personalized signature or providing other information. Where to do that? Just log into your profile and hover the mouse pointer over:

your username in the top right corner ▶ Forum Profile

Here you can immediately provide additional information, such as your location, concise bio about yourself for introduction or share your Website URL.

_______

1) Change the profile photo & signature

Identify yourself and show us your face, your beloved bicycle, your cat, your favourite cyclist - free choice! Max size: 1MB; max dimensions when automatically resized: 200x200px.

Want to spread your message or add some favourite quote and inspiration, or advertise your cycling blog and Facebook cycling group? The signature will be visible under each of your posts. Keep it short and to the point! Max length: 255 characters.
_______

2) Create custom user title

New member? No, I'm a professional member! Add your own user title that appears under your user name when posting comments and threads. You can always move back to the default user title.
_______

3) Location, bio, website URL

Lets get more personal! Add your location and tell everyone where to find you. Who knows, you might find a new buddy for morning bike rides! Other optional fields are also available if you want to go all in.

And do not forget to wrap it up and save the edited information by pressing the UPDATE PROFILE button at the bottom of Forum Profile page!
Thanks again!
Smile Perkiomen Trail!
Thanks much!

Thank You for adding me!
Hi Nicholos,

I need to follow up with the following message, but I do not see where I am listed as an event director. Our summer intern helped us set up the Tour de Plantersville account. We have an executive director, but I should be listed as the events director so that we utilize the service:

In order for your event to go live, you’ll need to complete the payment profile and the taxpayer information on your payment profile. As a payment settlement entity, the IRS requires that athleteReg, a division of Outside Interactive, Inc., send out 1099-K forms to all U.S. based entities that process gross payments of $600 or more. In order to do so, we collect your taxpayer information. The information we collect is found on IRS Form W-9.

To add that information to your payment profile:

Log in to your event director account, click on ‘Payment Profiles’ on the "Event Director Tasks" menu on the left.

Click "Edit" on the payment profile that needs tax information added then select the radio button next to "I will enter W9 information now."

The page will expand you’ll be able to add the information.

Fill in all required fields accurately and click "Save Payment Details"

Once this is done, please let us know and we can publish your event.

Thanks,
Hello everyone im Lance im trying to find out any information about a second hand Scott Genius 2018 bike I brought for my stepson. Very sorry im a bike Noob.
Hello picked up this Scott genius for the lad. I dont know anything about bikes im told it's 2018 can anyone please help me identify what model it is?
Thank you
(02-16-2024, 05:17 AM)Rainman Wrote:  Hello everyone im Lance im trying to find out any information about a second hand Scott Genius 2018 bike I brought for my stepson. Very sorry im a bike Noob.

Welcome!
Some photos might help in determining originality and condition issues if applicable. I recommend starting a new thread: "Scott Genius 2018". You may get more direct info if others see the bike make/type in the title.
Take care,
Jesper

"I am become Death, the destroyer of bicycles." NJS
Hello Raiman, welcome to Bikeride. Like Jesper mentioned please start a NEW thread with a specific title. This way, the contributors know what you are looking for and what the topic is.

Also, please "attach" your photos in your posting. As of now, the only photo we see is in your profile picture and that does not help anybody as it's too small..:-( Try attaching as many photos as you think will help us help you.:-)

In case you aren't unable to start a new thread, I have taken screenshots that hopefully will guide you with this process.

You pick the relevant sub-forum you think your post belongs to. I assumed yours is "marketplace" in the following example. Then you give a relevant name as suggested by Jesper and add as many details/photos as possible.

Thanks and good luck.

(02-16-2024, 08:50 PM)Jesper Wrote:  
(02-16-2024, 05:17 AM)Rainman Wrote:  Hello everyone im Lance im trying to find out any information about a second hand Scott Genius 2018 bike I brought for my stepson. Very sorry im a bike Noob.

Welcome!
Some photos might help in determining originality and condition issues if applicable. I recommend starting a new thread: "Scott Genius 2018". You may get more direct info if others see the bike make/type in the title.

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

02-25-2015, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Alex Ramon