Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

My Bike Stable
Since I got my steel Schwinn last Nov I kind of got the bug for bikes but it wasn't until I started commuting this Spring that I really got crazy about cycling.

My Giant Revel 1 MTB, My Son's Diamonback Response XE MTB, My Giant Defy 5 Road bike and the new member of the family Giant Escape City 2013 that belongs to my significant other. Smile

[attachment=3771]

[attachment=3772]

[attachment=3773]

[attachment=3774]

[attachment=3775]

[attachment=3776]
Totally awesome!Nice stable. There is no cure for this type of fever.
I think its time to start buying cable and housing by bulk if you keep this up Smile
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
Yes very nice rides!!!!!
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
(11-25-2012, 11:24 PM)painkiller Wrote:  Totally awesome!Nice stable. There is no cure for this type of fever.
I think its time to start buying cable and housing by bulk if you keep this up Smile

Thanks!....yeah...I am considering on attending a bike repair clinic or something like that so I can do my own repairs and upgrades.
(11-26-2012, 01:07 AM)Bill Wrote:  Yes very nice rides!!!!!

Thank you!...
A collection to be proud of. I can see you're a wise man, you made sure you got the other half an equally impressive ride.
Can't remember but you still have your Schwinn?
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
Lol sorry just saw your updated post on your schwinn. Never mind above question I left. Again you have some very nice bikes ! Smile
(11-26-2012, 02:34 PM)hcjg1 Wrote:  A collection to be proud of. I can see you're a wise man, you made sure you got the other half an equally impressive ride.

Wise lady.....lol...Yes I am very proud lol.........all my bikes are the male version but my Schwinn Traveler....I just don't feel the new womens frames and colors. Wink
(11-26-2012, 11:59 PM)Bill Wrote:  Lol sorry just saw your updated post on your schwinn. Never mind above question I left. Again you have some very nice bikes ! Smile

Yes I still have my baby and I love riding her....but she is taking a break now until Spring. I am riding on the weekends my other bikes and whenever I get a chance during the week.

Thanks for the compliment!
I got a new addition to the fleet....got it for my youngest son

Mid 90's Giant Kronos (far left) that was converted in to a Hybrid but previous owner provided the original Dropbar and brake levers , so they will go on as soon as possible.
[attachment=3868]

[attachment=3869]
The three missing... The very first one I got about a year and a half ago and got me hooked..the Schwinn Traveler (My Commuter) , The Bianchi Premio and the latest addition...the Giant Kronos

Mine
[attachment=3949]

My Oldest son (17)
[attachment=3951]

My Youngest son (15)
[attachment=3950]
Cool collection. Yes, I understand what you mean, "girls" bikes are often not quite what I'm looking for....but I'm not tall either, so it's quite a challenge sometimes finding quality in the right size. Giant...I've owned a few of them, still do have one. My other ones were mountain bikes, now I have a commuter. Thanks for posting pics...