Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Grateful Dead Hoo koo E Koo
Just playing around with the camera so bear with me and check it out
http://youtu.be/DC_Al-Rhvtg
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
Holy Schmoly, Bob! Nice Hookoo.
Those can't possibly be the original gummy Psyco's, could they? Those were some seriously sticky tires.

Rob
Wheelies don't pop themselves. (from a QBP fortune cookie)
Thanks Rob, I thought you might like it being a music buff and mountain biker and sardine eater and all !
Yes, I still have the original gummy Tioga Psycho's. Not as sticky as back in the day, but just having them is a plus I guess. I only use them for display. Every single thing on it is original but the seat. It has never been hard off-road or even jumped and still has some of the protective film covering the graphics.
I have some Nos Xt components I will be using when I refurbish her
and will box up all the original parts for if and when I ever sell it. Its a great conversation piece and always brings a smile to those who remember when they came out. To me its proof that Gary Fisher did smoke a little weed, to do that to a bicycle and equip it with gripshift and Stx componentsSmile
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
VERY NICEEEEE! Awesome video Bob! Haven't listed to Grateful Dead in a very long time, my older brothers listened to em when I was a kid. Hey Rob, now that is something he was hiding in the secret trap door to the underground Bike bat cave museum Big Grin !
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
Bob. Not only do you need to work on your camera skills (what grease? the grease on your chin?), you need a lesson or 3 in Choreograpy (sp?). Why is ABBA or the Bee Gees ( I cant hear it well) playing in the background with a vid about a Greatful Dead bike?? This bike was released around the same time as the album 'In The Dark' best I can recall. I may be off by 7 years, though. I bought the album in 1988? I'm thinking that LTD Koo was 1995? Man - What A Long Strange Trip It's Been!
Here is a song I dedicate to you and Koo...

http://www.dead.net/song/tons-steel

Especially the part at the end about dragging your feet. Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m_ZAyEgFsg
Looks like IL to me?
you are right, I was totally unprepared and my cinematography skills suck, not mention the music was all wrong I agree, and how exactly to use the site effectively. please explain to me how to post the direct video on the posting like some of you do that way I can have some more fun at your guys expense Smile
yes, it is a 1995 version, the same year that Jerry Garcia passed away. thanks for the video, now teach me how. I would love to post more. at the time I did the lousy posting the site had no posts and was looking slim so I just did it in a hurry to throw something out there and say hello to the tutor gang. I really did not want to break out the hooKoo Dead this early but a card laid is a card played !
If I can't pick on my friends, who can I pick on?? Smile
Are you looking for expensive friends??
help me i am stupid
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DC_Al-Rhvtg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
well, getting closer but still do not know what i did
Pretty easy Bob, after you post the video to youtube open up a webpage as you would be the viewer. Then there is a "share" button underneath the video. After you click that just click the "embed" button. A bunch of code will show up in a box. Highlight all that code right click copy then go to the Reply box here on tutor and right click and paste ! That's all there is to it Big Grin .
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
(10-28-2012, 09:57 PM)Bill Wrote:  Pretty easy Bob, after you post the video to youtube open up a webpage as you would be the viewer. Then there is a "share" button underneath the video. After you click that just click the "embed" button. A bunch of code will show up in a box. Highlight all that code right click copy then go to the Reply box here on tutor and right click and paste ! That's all there is to it Big Grin .
Thank you Bill, I will try it on my next one. I wanted to do some how to videos on some different things we have talked about and some have posted videos from 3rd party people not really associated with BicycleTutor. If I can have some fun and drive you guys crazy in the process then its all worth it!
Well we are quite the interactive audience lol!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post