Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the Latest Giveaway coming soon

greetings from western ny
Just thought I'd say hi. Found my way here through the giveaway. I used to bike over 50 miles a day back on a Walmart Roadmaster back in my late teenage years riding between my old countryside town and the city next to us. My goal in life now is to get back into biking again and maybe do a cross-country tour after fighting years of crippling mental health issues where I'd just stuff my face to find happiness and basically lived on autopilot for the last 8 years. I'm a 400-pound man now so it's tough for me to ride on a normal bike so I'm happy for a chance to win a free ebike.

I had a chance to try ab ebike out through my mom's friend but it was too small for me. However, I loved the brief time on it and have been super into the whole concept of them that I now can't get the excitement out of my head. I had forgotten how good it feels to go out and ride around. That 15 minutes down the road and back left me with a high I thought I'd never experience again. Hoping to have an e-bike of my own someday even if I don't win but good luck to all who entered.
welcome and good luck on your new chapter in your life
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
Welcome, and hope you win it 🤘🏼! PS a cross country bike tour sounds way fun