Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the July Giveaway to Win the Luckeep X1 Foldable Ebike

STUMPJUMPER EVO
Hi GUYS. NEW TO BIKE RIDE FORUM. WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN TELL WHAT YEAR THIS STUMPJUMPER IS AND MAYBE SOME DETAILS ABOUT ITS SPECS JUST BY LOOKING AT PHOTO? FOUND IT IN A STORAGE UNIT THAT WAS AUCTIONED OFF. I WAS TOLD IT WAS A STUMPJUMPER EVO?

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-13-2024, 02:29 AM)JoyRideStumper18 Wrote:  Hi GUYS. NEW TO BIKE RIDE FORUM. WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN TELL WHAT YEAR THIS STUMPJUMPER IS AND MAYBE SOME DETAILS ABOUT ITS SPECS JUST BY LOOKING AT PHOTO? FOUND IT IN A STORAGE UNIT THAT WAS AUCTIONED OFF. I WAS TOLD IT WAS A STUMPJUMPER EVO?

Probably a 2018 or 2019 stumpjumper evo. It's a great all-around bike in my opinion. Good for all day riding around the trail.
If you reference the Specialized site with the serial number you should be able to nail the year and model. I am not sure if there are some older catalogs out there, but if Nutribun is close on the year it is a good place to start. @Painkiller might be able to help you on the specifics.
Take care,
Jesper

"I am become Death, the destroyer of bicycles." NJS
Nerding out. Here is what I found.

Frame: Definitely a 2018 Stumpjumper ST Alloy 29 in Gloss/East Sierras/Rocket Red color. (Judging the color of the markings on the downtube near the seatube/downtube/bb junction

Fork: Cane Creek Helm Mk1 (based on decals and knobs)

Shock: Cane Creek DB Air (based on the DB on the piggy back and the cane creek air logo beside)

Crank: If the suspension was Cane creek, definitely this will be CC Eewings

Brakes: XT 4pot (Seen on the caliper)

Stem: Diety Copperhead. We can assume that the handlebar and pedals are from Diety as well.
(05-16-2024, 07:01 PM)Nutribun Wrote:  Nerding out. Here is what I found.

Frame: Definitely a 2018 Stumpjumper ST Alloy 29 in Gloss/East Sierras/Rocket Red color. (Judging the color of the markings on the downtube near the seatube/downtube/bb junction

Shock: Cane Creek DB Air (based on the DB on the piggy back and the cane creek air logo beside)

Stem: Diety Copperhead. We can assume that the handlebar and pedals are from Diety as well.

Good eye for detail! Amazing stuff! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
(05-28-2024, 04:00 PM)meamoantonio Wrote:  

@meamoantonio Kabayan! hahahaha
(05-29-2024, 04:41 PM)Nutribun Wrote:  
(05-28-2024, 04:00 PM)meamoantonio Wrote:  

@meamoantonio Kabayan! hahahaha

I was gonna say that when I saw the nutribun reference hahahaha good to see you here kabayan!