Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Shoes for ingrown toenail
Hi,
I have a problem of ingrown toenails and i want to buy a new pair of best shoes for ingrown toenails.
Please suggest me better option.
Have you considered using sport inserts?

Cycling shoes tend to be very fit that I can't say any options would be available except dialing down the torque on the lace dial.
(03-17-2023, 09:48 PM)ReapThaWhirlwind Wrote:  Have you considered using sport inserts?

Cycling shoes tend to be very fit that I can't say any options would be available except dialing down the torque on the lace dial.

How did you know that he was wearing dial-in/boa style shoes? Did you inquire in a private message or just make an assumption without prior knowledge as to the individual's present type of shoe being worn?
I could not determine if the shoes in question were even cycling shoes. Many folks do ride without even wearing cycling shoes in the first place. I have regularly used standard lace-up running shoes for riding block pedals and also pedals with toe cages and straps, as well as slot cleated shoes for toe cages, and cleated shoes designed for specific "clipless" pedals I have used (Look, Time, Shimano, Campagnolo, Camri, Lyotard).
Perhaps it would be best to determine the present style of shoe being worn and the pedal style that the individual will be using in order to make a more educated suggestion?
(03-15-2023, 12:45 PM)Ethan474 Wrote:  Hi,
I have a problem of ingrown toenails and i want to buy a new pair of best shoes for ingrown toenails.
Please suggest me better option.

What kind of shoes do you wear while cycling and does the ingrown toenail hurt while using everyday walking shoes? What's the main difference between your cycling shoe and your walking shoe?

Btw itll also help if you include the brand and size of your cycling shoe