Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the Latest Giveaway coming soon

Where to travel on a bike Bucket List.
My dream ride has always been to to go on one of those extensive monster cross country rides, coast to coast.
I've never had the chance to bike outside of my country (except Vancouver Island which is so close that it's nearly home,) so any beautiful ride is on my bucket list.
I don't think it will actually happen, but I've always liked the idea of "riding the spine", biking from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego (apart from the gap of Darien).
"Tail of the Dragon"/Deals Gap in North Carolina/Tennessee.
2000 ft elevation; US129; 318 switch backs in 11 miles.
Ride Fast, Be Safe!
Howard
Any beach!
I like to ride along the wine country in California
I want to go in the Solon, Ohio Metro Park's. They have the smoothest road's, great trail's and beautiful scenery everywhere you go, it is sooo peaceful.....
Every stage of the 2021 or 2018 Giro d'Italia. Passing by my hometown.
I hope to get a eletric bike soon, this would be great to use at the Beach and Camping, I wonder how well they work on the hill areas
Really would like to do some of the longer rails-to-trails sites around the country and get some nice rides in while seeing new areas.
I've always wanted to ride the logging roads in various government land in the vicinity of some of the more popular western US national parks. Same scenery, less crowds.
I would love to just have a chance to ride all over the countryside areas outside the city
I want to go cycling in Italy.
I would love to ride the Great Allegheny Passage to have that final reward of ending up at the US Capital!
I would love to ride the George S. Mickelson Trail in South Dakato where the scenery is spectacular!
Europe
I would love to cycle in Uzbekistan and Norway!
(10-09-2022, 04:41 AM)Bikerider85 Wrote:  hello riders, how are you all ??

I want to go cycling in Kashmir and hilly areas, I am very fond of cycling on rocky hard rock,
Where do you like to cycle?
And what would be the first place on your bucket list where you would like to go cycling????

Hello BikeRider85, starting in July of this year I rode through Colombia and Ecuador. In Ecuador, my friends and I only used TEMBR ( Trans Ecuador Mountain Bike Route - Dirt Road). It's something out of this world..:-)

https://www.cycleblaze.com/journals/mistergordo/

I was born in India, but haven't done much long distance biking there. Hoping to do some next wand Kashmir definitely is on the list..
I traveled on my bike across all of Mexico, and I can say it was the best experience of my life.
I traveled on my bike across all of Mexico, and I can say it was the best experience of my life. Mexico has some amazing destinations that are perfect for a bike bucket list adventure. From the stunning beaches of Cancun to the ancient ruins of Chichen Itza, there are plenty of places to explore. The Yucatan Peninsula is particularly bike-friendly and has a lot of great routes, from coastal roads to jungle paths. Also, I need to mention that you need to get a travel visa. I got mine through nomadgirl.co, so I hope it helps all of you also. Happy traveling!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

01-30-2015, 01:07 AM
Last Post: nfmisso