Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the Latest Giveaway coming soon

Are Detroit Bikes/Cardinal Cycling group still shipping bikes?
I found their website after discovering Schwinn used them to create their limited edition Collegiate. I ordered a "Type-A" bike, but I have been completely ghosted by them. I ordered it July 3rd, so it is not some crazy long time or anything. I sent them an email on July 5th asking about expected ship times, and now it is the 8th with no response? I am use to better customer experience. I kind of regret not getting the Lekker.
If anyone is reading this, Detroit Bikes reached out to me saying they had an unfortunate covid outbreak and they are slightly delayed. I will post again when I actually get my bike. I am very excited Smile I hope everyone feels better, I do not mind waiting an extra week (Edit: the bike already shipped).
Great to hear!

I would have at first been worried by the recent uprising of fake retail sites. They list very desirable items at prices intended to trick people it's a liquidation item.
(07-18-2022, 02:25 PM)ReapThaWhirlwind Wrote:  Great to hear!

I would have at first been worried by the recent uprising of fake retail sites. They list very desirable items at prices intended to trick people it's a liquidation item.

Yeah, I would like to think I am savy enough to not fall for that but it is possible Smile I ordered directly from their website https://detroitbikes.com/

We got the bikes, they came 99% assembled in gigantic boxes as promised and are well built. The welds are especially well done. I am very happy with it. I ended up ordering a Cortello and a Type-A.

Possibly Related Threads...