Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the Latest Giveaway coming soon

Oakley Jawbreaker or Flight Jacket?
I'm looking at getting one of the two. I have worn my father's Jawbreak before, they are classic, I like them very much, but Flight Jacket can prevent fogging to a greater extent. Any thoughts?
(04-28-2022, 05:42 AM)Edith Crawley Wrote:  I'm looking at getting one of the two. I have worn my father's Jawbreak before, they are classic, I like them very much, but Flight Jacket can prevent fogging to a greater extent. Any thoughts?

I wear $10 glasses that work just fine and cost a lot less to replace. I would recommend trying out any options to see which you prefer. Like a bike saddle, it is a personal choice and what is suitable for one individual may not be suitable for another. I have stayed away from Oakleys mostly due to cost; the ones that I have worn were no more or less comfortable than others. I do not need a "non-fogging" pair due to having a wrap around lens on my road helmet which is the most comfortable since it is not on my face; and flips up easily (also readily removable).
Ride Fast, Be Safe!
Howard
Many thanks!!

(04-28-2022, 08:05 PM)Criminal Wrote:  
(04-28-2022, 05:42 AM)Edith Crawley Wrote:  I'm looking at getting one of the two. I have worn my father's Jawbreak before, they are classic, I like them very much, but Flight Jacket can prevent fogging to a greater extent. Any thoughts?

I wear $10 glasses that work just fine and cost a lot less to replace. I would recommend trying out any options to see which you prefer. Like a bike saddle, it is a personal choice and what is suitable for one individual may not be suitable for another. I have stayed away from Oakleys mostly due to cost; the ones that I have worn were no more or less comfortable than others. I do not need a "non-fogging" pair due to having a wrap around lens on my road helmet which is the most comfortable since it is not on my face; and flips up easily (also readily removable).
Many Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post