Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon

What's your No.1 concern when you purchasing your cycling apparel?
There are a lot of cycling apparel brand in the market for sure, some are big brands, some are small brand, some with great designs, some are simple, so when you have so many choice to make, what would you think is the most important factor that help you make up your mind and decide this is it! ?

Hope to hear different voice:
- Fabric and Materiel
- Brand
- Service
- Shipping
- Design
- Size Pattern
- Others

Feel free to share your idea,
[Image: 228074322_2583062885336964_4058219782267...e=618EC14D]
SOUKE-WHERE CYCLING GEAR MEETS FASHION
Official Site: http://www.souke-sports.com
Email: info@souke-sports.com
15% OFF COUPON: BIKERIDE15
Looking for TESTERS, Check Details Here!!
It has to be apparel's fabric, fit & message it carries. For example, I have a long sleeve cycling jersey from the Alps & Andes cycling blog merch line (http://www.alpsandes.com/posts); ordered it because I truly enjoyed reading his blogs about Colombian cycling, quality content.
Merida Scultura 5000 (2015)
Merida Big Nine 400 (2019)
Value for money Smile
Design - has to fit well with my road bike and its colors.
Price - I go for bargain deals.
size and fit is a huuuuge factor due to my slim body and I love a good middle-way between a relaxed fit and a tight fit
(10-16-2021, 04:13 PM)Zviedrs Wrote:  It has to be apparel's fabric, fit & message it carries. For example, I have a long sleeve cycling jersey from the Alps & Andes cycling blog merch line (http://www.alpsandes.com/posts); ordered it because I truly enjoyed reading his blogs about Colombian cycling, quality content.

Thank you Zviedrs for stopping by and give the kind comment. I totally agree for the fabric and fit, The fabric usually over 70% determine how the product will perform. And size fit is also very important. I do really appreciate you point out the story behind or with the products, it is a great idea to share and make cyclist feel more trust in the brand!

(10-17-2021, 08:29 AM)ManBearPig Wrote:  Value for money Smile
Design - has to fit well with my road bike and its colors.
Price - I go for bargain deals.

Hi ManBearPig, thanks for stopping by and give the kind comment, so you prefer design and size fit more, Usually road bike designs are with bright and high visible colors, I am sure you mean this, Big Grin For sure, for the same quality, if we could purchased it at lower cost, would be the best. Tongue

(10-17-2021, 06:16 PM)JoJoJo Wrote:  size and fit is a huuuuge factor due to my slim body and I love a good middle-way between a relaxed fit and a tight fit
Hi JoJoJo, I understand, the slim body is hard to buy suitable size just like the bigger size. So sometimes you might want to customize. I believe this is also a reason you asked for customize right? Wink
SOUKE-WHERE CYCLING GEAR MEETS FASHION
Official Site: http://www.souke-sports.com
Email: info@souke-sports.com
15% OFF COUPON: BIKERIDE15
Looking for TESTERS, Check Details Here!!
(10-14-2021, 11:24 PM)Souke Sports Wrote:  There are a lot of cycling apparel brand in the market for sure, some are big brands, some are small brand, some with great designs, some are simple, so when you have so many choice to make, what would you think is the most important factor that help you make up your mind and decide this is it! ?

Hope to hear different voice:
- Fabric and Materiel
- Brand
- Service
- Shipping
- Design
- Size Pattern
- Others

Feel free to share your idea,
[Image: 228074322_2583062885336964_4058219782267...e=618EC14D]

availability of plus sizing for the bigger riders out there, not all cyclist especially when starting out look like the pro peloton, fabric and material are also one of the deciding factors, comfort over looks but ofcourse if you look great wearing the kit, that would be a great plus

Possibly Related Threads...