Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon

introduce yourself and your ride :)
I live in new york and my go to bike these days is the EuroBike 21 Speed Road Bike 700C Wheels Road Bicycle Dual Disc Brake Bicycles its is best road bike i m so happy to buy this.
I sold my Tommaso Imola Endurance Aluminum Road Bike, Shimano Claris R2000 a couple of months back and that was my other suburbanite.its very easy to use and its ride is awesome
Hi and Welcome to the forum!
How are those magnesium wheels on your Eurobike?
"Carbon is faster"
Dream rider here.. never had an electric bike but it's a dream to own one!
Hi, I'm an advid rider. Have been riding for years. Started with a 3 speed bike, to a mountain bike, hybrid, Lynsky titanium road bike and now I also have an ORBEA ebike. I've crossed the country, southern tier in 2017, done the RAGBRAI ride, and crossed many states on state rides. In 2019, I had both my knees replaced and am getting back in shape riding again, but know that I need the ebike for climbing and when my knees/legs get tired. I'm hoping to do the Mississippi River ride (at least 1,400 miles) through the historical (battlefields, Mart Twain, Caves, etc.) this summer including part of the Katy and Natchez trails. It will take me 30-33 days because I want to be able to stop and see whatever I want (I'm retired). I really don't want to do the entire River (2,000 miles) or with a group who just wants to go from point A to B without time to stop and see all the sites. I'm looking for anyone interested in joining me contact me via here or golforbikebam@hotmail.com. I'm wanting to stay in hotels/motels, B&Bs, etc. Also if anyone knows of someone who would be willing to be our SAG (paid position) that would also help.
Hello I am JR from Nevada, purchased a Stealth Urban Electric Bike KBO Hurricane that i have been modifying slowly. Bicycle weighted 37.7 pounds without pedals when I unpacked it and attached front wheel. Bicycle weigh is now 34.9 pounds.

I have several road bicycles that are under 22 pounds and ride them in rotation to keep them in riding condition, and one 2012 Soma Mini Velo for grocery shopping...[img=149x77][/img]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post