Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Post a photo for aeroe Spider Rear Rack

Hello, bike riders!

This is a thread for aeroe international giveaway participants. To celebrate the launch of their innovative product, one lucky bike rider will receive Spider Rear Rack.

Post a photo with your bicycle (to be used together with Spider Rear Rack) or comment - will you use the rack for daily bike commute, single-day trips or for multiple-day touring?

The giveaway is closed.
Lucky winner: @Rosscoe
My son is an avid mountain bike rider. He uses it on trails, to school, to see friends, ect. This will be easier for him to carry lunch and other items on his journeys
Being that this appears to be more off-road stuff it won't apply to a road biker. I tend to remove racks and not add due to the weight, but I wish folks well in this event!
Take care,
Jesper

"I am become Death, the destroyer of bicycles." NJS
My husband rides constantly and it would help him with being able to transport to work and back.
Oh how wished I could show a photo of my son's bike! Cheapy ones don't last from Walmart.
Had no idea about this awesome equipment you have for bikes.
Awesome...
Photo 
That's my new love Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

I will be using my rack for both day riding (long days) on the trails near my home as well as bicycle tours.

Attached Files Image(s)

LOVE to win this new aeroe Spider Rear Rack to fit to my trusty GRAVEL bike - so I can finally realise doing the Coast-to-Coast route with the added benefit of being able to carry a little bit of kit on board. FAB!

I'll use the rack to reach distant trails
Big Grin 

My beaut! Need a rack for commuting and bike packing!
Current ride:

Trek Checkpoint AL3
Panaracer Gravelking SK 700 x 38c
Photo 
This is my Triathlon bike, I would use the Spider rack on my commuting bike.

Attached Files Image(s)

I would use it for commuting
i use my bike for work so i would put all my essentials in there phone keys id pens pencils etc
Just purchased a new gravel bike (don't have it yet) and would use the rack to carry supplies for long days on logging roads and crushed gravel trails.
[quote='Nicholas' pid='39073' dateline='1594217025']

I commute 20 miles a day on bicycle to and from work - this would be perfect for my commute/ride.
Carry stuff all over town!

(07-08-2020, 10:03 AM)Nicholas Wrote:  Hello, bike riders!

This is a thread for aeroe international giveaway participants. To celebrate the launch of their innovative product, one lucky bike rider will receive Spider Rear Rack.

Post a photo with your bicycle (to be used together with Spider Rear Rack) or comment - will you use the rack for daily bike commute, single-day trips or for multiple-day touring?

Good luck!

I’m not even sure if I’m posting correctly. LOL.... So this is a picture of my demo bike while i wait for my new bike frame (same model) to show up. I damaged the carbon of my original Specialized Diverge, so Spin Bike Shop in Lakewood, Ohio and Specialized have really pulled through to get me a replacement. I’ve been cycling further and further and plan a few day trip through the gap, this year I hope (pending my job situation). Thanks for the chance to win an epic rack (cause I’ll need one!). Smile.

Attached Files Image(s)

My son recently acquired his bike for his daily commute across London, he would find the aeroe Spider Rear Rack so useful. Many thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

I'll use it for daily bike commute but also for one day trips Smile Cool

Attached Files Image(s)

I will use it to carry groceries everytime I go out to replenish our essential stock. This is very useful! Thank you for this opportunity!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

10-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Last Post: ezdoesit