Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Sram Red chain rings
Got the Sram red chain rings. Definate difference. The shift is quicker and it does not hesitate at all. Feel much more confident in the bike now. Feels real good. Took it to a park in the area where there are some real twisty trails and quick up and down hills. It requires a good bit of shifting and it really performed well. Super fun ride! Am happy to put this chapter behind me and now just ride!

Bill
Nobody ever said "I wish I would have gotten less of a bike!"

Cervelo S5
Cannondale F29 1 alloy Lefty
Trek X-01 Crossbike
2017 Trek Farley 7
71 Ral Professional
72 Ral International
73 Ral Grand Sports
73 Ral Competition
74 Ral Super course
74 Ral Granprix
74 Paramount
2017 Trek Domane SLR 6

Awesome Bill !
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
WOW, Now that the cervelo is GOOD I went out monday with the flash and did a faceplant! Cracked 2 ribs and bruised rib cage=( (not to mention a bruised EGO) Was with a friend and we were sitting where it happened as a young lady mtber came up. She asked what happened and I told her my timing was off as I went to hop a log and caught the front end hence the resulting faceplant! She then asked me "Is this your first ride?" Oh man! Didn't think I could have felt worse at that moment, but...
Can't ride anything for at least another week. The flash held up just fine. I heal for free the c-dale costs to heal!

Cervelo S5
Trek X-01 Crossbike
2017 Trek Farley 7
71 Ral Professional
72 Ral International
73 Ral Grand Sports
73 Ral Competition
74 Ral Super course
74 Ral Granprix
74 Paramount
2017 Trek Domane SLR 6

Good deal, I love a good crash for sure. It is what keeps me going. The way I look at it is, if you do not crash or your buddies you just not having any fun! I have taken out a couple ribs myself, I have never done the faceplant, you need to perfect the "Art" of tuck and roll.Ha. Hope you are ok!
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
I'm ok it only hurts when I laugh! If that is a gauge of how much fun we are having then I am having a BLAST!!!LOL The F29 is a pretty tough bike. She really took the hit well. I think the Good Lord was telling me to not get too cocky... Could have just sent a card! Think I might try a short ride on the cervelo this weekend to see what happens but not going to push it to hard. The tuck and roll is an art worthy of perfecting for sure! This was so fast I did not even have time to think about it. The faceplant is an art only to be observed from afar!(TRUST ME)

Cervelo S5
Trek X-01 Crossbike
2017 Trek Farley 7
71 Ral Professional
72 Ral International
73 Ral Grand Sports
73 Ral Competition
74 Ral Super course
74 Ral Granprix
74 Paramount