Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Invitation to all
This is an open invitation to all members of the forum. I produce a show on blogtv.com called
primo customs airbrush atmosphere. We do a show every Friday night at 8pm pst (Check your local time zones) we talk about airbrushing and everything else to do with custom paint and more. You are more than welcome and encouraged to join us and who knows you might learn something. Simply go to http://www.blogtv.com/people/primocustomsaa

Furthermore if I can be of service to you in repainting your bike or giving it a tricked out look let me know I'd be glad to help.
Ok when I get a free moment I'll sit down and check it out.
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
really cool!
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
Did ya come by and check us out? If so did ya like it?
(10-13-2012, 12:23 AM)CC Riderz Wrote:  Did ya come by and check us out? If so did ya like it?

Yes I did but I missed the show by a couple hours. Sad. Chatted in the squack box very cool people.
Bill the show would come on at 11 pm your time. The 8 pm is pacific time, but please come back next Friday and enjoy the show. Also if you'd like to listen to the recorded shows go to primocustoms.com
and click on the radio button. When I say that I produce the show I mean that I'm the behind the scenes guy. I do all of the audio production and editing for the show plus I make the commercials for it. I'm referred to as "The Noise maker" the people that you see are Rick Primeau and Rachel Blackstock. Rick is a well known custom painter and fabricator in California and the guy who taught me
what I know and he's a very close friend of mine. Any way I've rambled on too much so have a great day.