Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the Latest Giveaway coming soon

Transit Garment Bag Pannier
Does anyone here have the Transit bike rack and Transit Garment Bag Pannier? I have them both but I'm having trouble figuring out how to attach the bag. Thanks.
(05-24-2010, 10:44 PM)RoyalRoost24 Wrote:  Does anyone here have the Transit bike rack and Transit Garment Bag Pannier? I have them both but I'm having trouble figuring out how to attach the bag. Thanks.

Really did not find too much on it other then sites wanting to sell it. I am guessing your did not come with instructions? There are pictures showing it here ... http://www.performancebike.com/bikes//Product_10052_10551_1023692_-1___

from what I see you put it over the back rack like saddle bags (panniers). It has hooks and all the right stuff show in the last picture. The only other thing I can suggest it to email/call Performance Bike see if they can help. Or just asked them the name of the manufacturer then track them down on the internet.

Sorry that all I have,
Bill
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
I ran into the same thing when trying to search online as well. I think I might have figured out a way to secure it, but I'll check with Performance when I stop by there this weekend.

Thanks for the input.
(05-26-2010, 11:15 AM)RoyalRoost24 Wrote:  I ran into the same thing when trying to search online as well. I think I might have figured out a way to secure it, but I'll check with Performance when I stop by there this weekend.

Thanks for the input.

Oh if you are physically stopping by take it with ya and I am sure someone will be happy to help ya.
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!