Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Am I getting old?
Man I was standing at a light in my car with a beautiful lady on I nice bicycle next to me and I caught myself checking out the bicycle. :-) Shees.

Sorry Bill no photos........:-)
Never Give Up!!!
its not that you are old, it just was not fate. She must have been a high maintenance Troll and a poser. down deep you knew you would rather ride the bike!
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
Is true I am the same way with eye candy in hot cars. I want the car. LOL
Never Give Up!!!
(11-13-2012, 08:48 PM)GeorgeET Wrote:  Man I was standing at a light in my car with a beautiful lady on I nice bicycle next to me and I caught myself checking out the bicycle. :-) Shees.

Sorry Bill no photos........:-)

Well that just sucks!! No pictures???? Man I wanted to see the bike too! Big Grin
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
Wow. What's with you guys? Can't multi-task? they say that's a 'sign', you know! Smile
I would have offered her my business card and a free 'tune-up'. Wink
Wheelies don't pop themselves. (from a QBP fortune cookie)
(11-14-2012, 08:27 PM)RobAR Wrote:  Wow. What's with you guys? Can't multi-task? they say that's a 'sign', you know! Smile
I would have offered her my business card and a free 'tune-up'. Wink
Thats cuz you is a player!
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
Way to go RobAr, good thinking. As a married man the fxxx I got would not be worth the fxxx I got from my wife when she busted me. :-)))
Never Give Up!!!
Hm, I do have the same "problem"... my wife is ok with that. Now that she has a decent bike and spent lots of time to decide for one she does the same, well, she says so. Maybe she's checking out the boys...

Well, reading your post again: you seem to have seen her too, so not all is lost. If you would have said that you did not know whether it was guy or gal riding the bike...
Lmao ahahahahahaha
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
Yeah you're getting old. Yeah, I check the car and the bike first. BUT it was always so because every woman will tell you, so many times when checking out men the man does not match the gear. You get used to just checking the gear. "Geeks with gear" as my man calls it. SO check away, I say. Fun is fun at every age. If a man isn't looking, he's dead.