Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the Latest Giveaway coming soon

Newly joined
welcome! feel free to post some pics
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
(04-06-2022, 03:58 AM)LevequeJeanne Wrote:  Hello,
I am new on the forum. I have a old Performer bike. Not very famous but it does the job for me trying to keep up with my friends Smile
Pleasure to chat with you soon.
Jeanne

I would also like to see your "Performer" bike. It is not a brand I'm familiar with. There used to bike a Performance bike years ago (80s-90s+), but not sure if they still make them. I believe they were contract built frames and branded as "Performance" when marketed. I used their catalogs back in the late 80s and early 90s; great deals on great products.
Take care,
Jesper

"I am become Death, the destroyer of bicycles." NJS
Hi all! I'm new to the board. I used to be an avid cyclist but had brain surgery that affects my balance. I bought a trike recumbent. While folks might like them, I had two problems: my husband, while helping me, was getting impaled by the exposed chain ring and I didn't like being so low to the ground (mostly due to cars in an urban environment). So I'm looking for standard height trike that's meant for real riding. I'm happy to have it built. I know Bob Jackson in England used to. (The newly reopened factory hasn't even returned my messages.). Another English place, Roman Roads Cycle, appears to. Is there anyone in the US that does this? I had my bike measurements taken at REI. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

ISO non-recumbent trike

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post