Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

State Bicycle Core Line
I want to win this because I have always been intrigued by the simplicity of a fixed gear bicycle, and I have been looking for a new daily rider!
Bike riding is one of the best exercise, it is easier on the joints. I have autoimmune diseases and can't do high impact stuff anymore. When we were in our last place our bikes were stolen, and I would LOVE to be able to bike outdoors again! Outside in Nature is our happy place! I could ride while the dogs walk. It would be easier on my joints. It make you feel so free and healthy at the same time! Thank you for this opportunity!

Attached Files Image(s)

This granny has some life in her.. Bring it on with the new bike!!!
(08-01-2020, 03:38 PM)Nicholas Wrote:  Hello, bike riders!

This is a thread for State Bicycle Core Line bike giveaway participants.
Why do you want to win this fixed gear bicycle? Share it in the comments!

This giveaway applies to the 48 Contiguous United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) and it is sponsored by Boneshaker.bike

Good luck!

I would love to ride this bike around the lowcountry in south carolina where i live. it's beautiful here
I would love to win because I am still laid off from my job, and this would help me stay in shape.
I would love this bike for my grandson, this would definitely make me a cool grandma 👵
I ride everyday near and far. This bike would be great fun for local easy fun riding on a beautiful bike.
It will keep me forever young
This is a very nice bike to win for my son
I've been riding my same Bridgestone bike for over two decades now and I would love to have a new bike in my life! Thank you for the opportunity!
I would love to to win this bike so I have a gentle exercise to stay moving and active. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and my rheumatologist wants me to stay active to keep my mobility. This bike would great for me! Crossing my fingers!!
I want to win because my doctor recommends bike riding for my health
A fixie is perfect for running in town errands
I would love to win because I need a new bike desperately. And I have never won anything in my life.
Big Grin Blush BUG Heart Huh
I would finally like to own a really good quality bike.
It's been 30 years since I've had a new bicycle; I was ten when I got my first ten-speed bicycle. I am now 40 and I am an avid cyclist. I am a timid driver so I have always preferred using my bicycle as my main mode of transportation in all elements. The bicycle I have been using for the past ten years was given to me second hand. It has served me well, however it has never fit me quite right. It is a man's bicycle and is really hard on my knees when I do long distance bicycle tours.

I would love to win a Core Line Fixie as I am not able to afford anything new right now or for the relatively near future. To ride something new would be a life changer!
I would love to win a State Bicycle Core Line as I like to ride daily, weather permitting. This bike has solid reviews and I would love to hit the pavement with it during my leisurely riding/travels.
Would love to win as you can't find a bike any where these days
I need to get out of the house more. Since this pandemic started, I've spent way too much time in front of my computer (like right now). Some fresh air and biking would do me a world of good!
I would love to win this bike! Over the last 8 months my husband and I found biking to help lose weight! With a combined loss of 141 lbs , we are in love with biking! We now travel around our state as much as possible to find new trails! Both of our bikes are 15 years old and a new bike would be amazing!!! Right now we ride at least 5 days a week.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

06-19-2019, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Papa Dom

06-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Last Post: trevgbb