Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the October Giveaway to Win the Qiolor TIGER Retro Electric Bike

Decathlon's Van Rysel amazing value?
Have you seen the latest Van Rysel bikes sold by Decathlon?

They appear to be amazing value. I recently had a quick look at the Van Rysel RCX 2 cyclocross bike.

This bike lists at £3,300 ($4,274 at current exchange rates) win the UK, but was marked down at £2.940 ($3,808) on this example. BEAUTIFUL bike. Gorgeous frame (UCI certified), SRAM FORCE AXS (powermeter-ready) 12-speed 1x drivetrain. With these alloy rims, Van Rysel says it weighs 8kg, but in my hands it felt lighter, even with those awful pedals. Perhaps the bike I looked at is smaller, hence the lower weight, or maybe I just can't gauge weight very well, LOL.

Anyway, it seems like an awful lot of bike for the money. Can fit 40mm tires, too, making it a good multi-discipline bike.

What do the BR denizens think? I'm not thinking of getting one for myself, just thought y'alls would enjoy seeing it. Alas, it appears that Decathlon doesn't offer the RCX in the USA.
Sweet!
It sure is! You should definitely check one out at Decathlon, if only to lust over it.