Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the May Giveaway for a Change to Win the Thruster 27.5 Retrograde BMX Cruiser Bike

Problem > Solution
Problem:

Solution:

Take care,
Jesper

"I am become Death, the destroyer of bicycles." NJS
Sorry, Jesper this too brought smile onto my face but NOT as much when I read about your hospitalization and how you escaped....:-)
LOL, I saw that parrot photo somewhere just the other day.
(06-08-2024, 12:49 PM)enkei Wrote:  LOL, I saw that parrot photo somewhere just the other day.

yeah, I had to share. I decided the photos needed to be together since someone posted the the bird eating bird, and another later posted the flame-broiled fowl.
I remember seeing magpies essentially destroy the exterior of a car. The owner thought it was vandals, but it was caught on a security camera. It might be a good idea to bring these birds to a scrapyard and let 'em have it. Could save some labor costs!
Take care,
Jesper

There's a video floating around of several dogs ripping a car to pieces. It seems the owner of the car was a jerk to the dogs, so they decided to show him who was top dog. Or maybe a cat was hiding in the wheel well?
(06-10-2024, 01:13 PM)enkei Wrote:  There's a video floating around of several dogs ripping a car to pieces. It seems the owner of the car was a jerk to the dogs, so they decided to show him who was top dog. Or maybe a cat was hiding in the wheel well?

Yeah, I wondered if that bike's owner was not feeding it properly for it to attack it like that. I was told that magpies generally go for the shiny stuff.
Take care,
Jesper