Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the Latest Giveaway coming soon

Ride For A Great Cause TBA In Near Future
Hello to all,

My signature fundraiser for my foundation [Jessica Green Foundation, Inc.] is Ride with Me for Autism. My daughter who was autistic would ride her bicycle for hours every day calling out to neighbors, “Ride with Me!” Unknown to my daughter, the foundation named their signature fundraiser, which is a bicycle event, Ride with Me for Autism [in her memory]. The Ride was held years back and now that I have reformed my foundation, our fundraising committee is setting the wheels in motion (pun intended.... lol) to get started with new beginnings of putting on a future ride. I will let everyone know when that time comes and hope anyone reading this will be a participant. The Ride is held in Jacksonville, Florida. We are in the process of checking sites where we want it to be held. We are also looking for a ride director, event coordinator, social media/marketing help. If anyone has any input or would like to get involved, please let us know by emailing ridewithme@bellsouth.net. Please put in the subject line: Interested in RWMA

Kind regards,

Ride with Me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

11-13-2023, 06:50 PM
Last Post: ichitan