Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the Latest Giveaway coming soon

Merida Matts 6.5 Bicycle | June 2020
I would take my bike all around my hometown of Oxford, MS. We have some awesome trails, a super quaint downtown square and miles of country roads by our lake.
(06-03-2020, 08:47 AM)Nicholas Wrote:  Hello, bike riders!

This is a thread for Merida Matts 6.5 Bicycle giveaway participants.
Where would you ride with your new Merida Matts 6.5? Share it in the comments.

Good luck!

I would ride this bicycle in my town of Surrey, B.C. Canada and as well, take it into the interior of BC on camping trips.
Photo 
I'd ride the Crosby/Ironton Trails.
I’d ride around the New Forest as the scenery is amazing!
I'll be riding around Signal Mountain, Tennessee where I just moved. There are lots of back roads to check out and explore.
[quote='Nicholas' pid='38412' dateline='1591188460']
Hello, bike riders!

Good luck!

On the Pembrokeshire Coastal path - when I can get to Tenby by train.

Good luck!

Good luck!

I would ride it with my boys around our neighborhood during our daily rides and also while we go camping throughout the summer. We all LOVE riding our bikes. My current bike is old, and it would be great to have a newer bike! Thank you for this amazing giveaway!
I would ride this bike EVERYWHERE! I mean it: I would ride this wherever I had to go. I don't have and can't afford a car, so this would be a blessing!! 🤞🙏😊❤
i would like to drive on europe tour.
I have buy the 700c Giordano™ Libero Acciao 2015 (Mens), and this is a good bile, i drive with this is germany
I will use this bike to get around town and mess around on with my friends.
I will ride it around town and on some of the awesome trails around my city
Hello Bikeride

I would ride the bike if i win throughout my neighborhood to grocery stores to visit my old high school which is about 2 miles from me. I had use the bike to ride to parks and other such areas.
As the covid 19 pandemic is still at large here in the Philippines. Everyone is encourage to ride a bicycle wherever they go to maintain social distancing. If I win the Merida Matts 6.5 Bicycle I will definitely use it to commute everytime I go out to do necessary stuff. Thanks for this opportunity. God bless and stay safe everyone.
Heart 
I would use this to commute to work, down canal paths and over dusty lanes, then I can use my road bike for pleasure rides at the weekend.
I would take it EVERYWHERE! I can't wait to ride a proper bike again... I was in a bicycle accident in 2018, it was really bad... I'm finally riding again but I have the same old bike that I rode in the accident... It's no fun... A new bike will be such a refreshing new start! I really want to get excited about riding again...

Good luck to everyone!
Alps in Slovenia, definitely some worthwhile trails, small mountain roads and picturesque scenery. A nice and relaxed routes of places I've climber.
We've got a great nature trail near our subdivision that I've been wanting to explore. I did some bike riding in Arizona, but it would be nice to just enjoy some of the local scenery, stop for a drink at the near by restaurants and convenience stores, and enjoy nature.
Hi, if i won that Merida Matts 6.5, i would like to have a tour at SBMA here in Olongapo with my co-workers when this pandemic is totally over.
#cyclingaddict
#butnobike Sad
I want to have my first Bike so I can ride here in my neighborhood.