New: Take part in the March 2020 Giveaway for an ELEVEN Cycling Uniform

Welcome guest! Register or sign in to participate in the cycling discussions.

Vintage bar tape
Hej. Have to change the handlebar tape on my vintage bike. I prefer very good quality and something in leather, beige or grey colors. Fits with the black frame. Want to use it for many years to come. If you have anything to suggest, you are welcome to share. Thanks
(11-17-2019, 02:44 AM)Aab Wrote:  Hej. Have to change the handlebar tape on my vintage bike. I prefer very good quality and something in leather, beige or grey colors. Fits with the black frame. Want to use it for many years to come. If you have anything to suggest, you are welcome to share. Thanks

Hello. Not sure what is perceived as a vintage bar tape.?
Lizard Skins has been my choice for years and I have these on my fixie right now, the viper yellow color - https://lizardskins.com/road/bar-tape/dsp-bar-tape-v2-25-mm
Tape for vintage bike Wink Durable and good llooking. Thank you for the suggestion .. I like white model. Don't the white ones get dirty fast? Is the lizardskins website loading slow for you too?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to choose the correct rim tape for my wheel? ibie1983 6 14,273 07-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: nfmisso
  3 Vintage Bikes for sale, UK only. trevgbb 2 5,812 12-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Last Post: trevgbb