Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Comics
Are you guys reading the Yuhuda Moon comic? I literally did not get any work done yesterday here at work. I read the entire comic. It's great.
Yea I did on saturday and was laughing soo hard!
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
It's so entertaining, and there is a new one every day
Yeah, just spent my whole day reading the archives. Bad Joe. Should write thesis. OK, finished reading, back to work!
Yeah they are awesome. I read through the whole series last week and laughed out loud quite a few times... hilarious!
I found myself trying to tell people about it, but it's one of those things you need to read to understand.
And a big thanks to Rick for letting us advertise his site in the footer! Everytime you refresh the page you'll see a different comic that links back to his latest. I went through the entire series and selected some favorites for the mix. I would like to see a major cycling magazine or someone pay him to run a series. The biggest thing that impresses me is how he is able to post every single day... that must take incredible dedication!

If you get a kick out of them and want him to keep it up make sure you drop some cash in his tip jar Smile
I love them because the are so current. He references a lot of things that are very current in cycling. Its awesome. I crack up reading it. That one pipe smoking chick, says she aint no "fixie pixie" i hear that all the time around town. It's too funny.
Bike Ninja is my favorite one so far.